With all the events, leaks, and fiery speeches, as the population of Pakistan, we still have questions about Nawaz Sharif, his family and his government. These are 12 questions that you should try to answer for yourselves.
- How many literary and educational events, convocations etc. has he attended in these 4 years?
- How many high quality public sector higher educational institutions have been established in these 4 years?
- How many fully functioning public sector hospitals were started and completed in these 4 years?
- What major public sector projects, other than roads, bridges, public transport and power, have been started and successfully completed in these 4 years?
- How many times has he visit our troops in Kashmir, FATA and Baluchistan vs the number of foreign trips (see question 11)?
- What has been his greatest achievement which has significantly improved the quality of life of the common man?
- What major law and order, anti-terror, police, judicial, administrative and governance reforms has he initiated and implemented?
- What major tax reforms has he instituted and implemented?
- Which public sector institutions have significantly improved since he took over?
- Name 12 honest and competent people who head large public sector institutions, with massive capital outlays and budgets who have been appointed by him?
- Which key economic and human development indices have improved over the last 4 and a half years, other than our stock exchange, which is more a barometer of greed and risk?
- What has been his greatest foreign policy achievement other than his recent humiliation in Riyadh?
- Is there anything decent, good, honest and self-respecting in this man?
Is he telling the truth or lying on PanamaGate?
Latest posts by Syed Haider Raza Mehdi (see all)
- The Sharifs of Ram Gully day Naal Aali Gully - August 23, 2017
- Pakistan’s “Ummah” – Part 1 - June 13, 2017
- 12 +1 Bonus questions about Nawaz Sharif and his current administration! - June 6, 2017
Also published on Medium.